Thursday 24 November 2011

Life stirs...

As the 2011 tournament season draws to a close for me I'm busy assembling necron barges. It was to go to a tournament this weekend, but because of other priorities I don't think I'm going to make it.

So what have I been up to since my last post. I've completed my battle report for the Battle for Planet OG tournament I went to. It's on my tablet waiting to be transfered to my PC and will be posted this weekend.

I've also attended 3 tournaments, Starsmash in Reading, M.A.D. at Triple Helix & Warfare in Reading. My posting schedule should return to normal now, so overviews of my performance and learning with my Dark Eldar will be forthcoming along with my initial games with my necron army (so far they have drawn against a Lysander led marine army).

Until next time...

Rathstar
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails